Thursday, December 20, 2012

Reba's new Insulin pump

 Rebecca is a great sister, loves gymnastics and has type 1 diabetes. She's had it now for about 8 months. After a doctor suggesting a pump, she really wanted it. So after waiting 4 months she finally got it! She loves it because she says "I don't have to take shots all the time, and 'cause it's pink!"Reba loves Pink! 





"I also love my continuous glucose monitor (CGM) I don't have to poke myself all the time anymore like I use to.
I love it, I can look down and see my number anytime!!!"













Note from Keke:
This is dedicated to one of my BFF's who has Type 1 Diabetes and has an insulin pump.  She also watches all of my vids!  This is also dedicated to all who have Type 1 Diabetes out there...
You rock!  Stay strong!

Please support JDRF!

 I have Congenital Hyperinsulinism so I know what it's like to have highs and lows and count those carbs all day! 

Who else out there loves the new "Quick Sticks"?  Great for lows when your not at home, right?!!

11 comments:

  1. that is so nice of you I am sure your friend loves this. last month something really sad happened to me and my family our dog Fritz died he was suffering with cancer for a long time on Nov 26 he couldn't breathe any more we had to put him down he was with me my whole life i am still really sad he was my baby. enough of sad talk I hope you have grate CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 4 days away yay ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow, that is so sad to lose your dog! I have a dog and I would be devastated if I lost her. Well, try to have fun this Christmas and imagine Fritz running free in heaven having the time of his life! Hang in there!

      Delete
    2. I know how your feel. Losing my dog would mean everything to me.

      Delete
  2. Thank you Akeelah you are so nice to me it means so much when you talk to me hope you have a MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Akeelah this is Loraine. I'm a REALLY big fan of your videos they are so hilarious! You're very good at making stop motions, and I wish I could make my own like yours in the future. I would love if we could talk over the Internet through our blogs, there's NO ONE in my town or school that likes AG. They say they're too old for them, or that AG dolls are for babies. I love AG though I've been a fan since my 1st birthday, which was when I got my 1st AG dolls-Loraine and a bitty baby. Merry Christmas!
    - Loraine :)
    http://www.lorainesadventures.blogspot.com (my doll blog)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I TOTALLY know how you feel. I know one girl who's into AG, but we're not really friends, so. Pretty much everyone I know knows I'm into AG, but I don't think they care. Maybe WE could talk through our blogs. Mine is http://www.eighteeninchdoll.blogspot.com. I like your blog, it's really cool!

      Delete
  4. akeela you should make a video of rebas new pump
    !!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahh that pump is ADORABLE. <3
    Great idea Keke!
    My uncle has diabetes, but I'm not sure which type.
    -☮♥Ⅿℯɡ

    ReplyDelete
  6. My mom uses an insalin pump! I watch her chang it every day! I was woundering where you got that little print out!

    ReplyDelete
  7. hi this is MENTOS1999 if you would like you can view our chanel

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so amazing!! my doll kinsley has diabetes and has had it for about a year now..... i thought i might be the only agtuber with a doll that has diabetes!!! its amazing to see you having a doll with it to!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Columbus Princesses

Columbus Princesses
Sophiah Juliyah Molliegh